Good Shoes For Badminton
Last Father’s Day, I bought a pair vibram five fingers shoes as my father’s present. My father looked at the shoes, and then kept silent.
At that I knew he didn’t like this gift. Because he hadn’t wore this kind shoes. Also the shoes look strange. But I think they are benefit to my father’s health. Next I’ll introduce the reasons.
Vibram Five Fingers is different than any other footwear on the planet. Not only do they bring you closer to your environment, but also deliver a number of positive health benefits by leveraging all of the body’s natural biomechanics, so you can move as nature intended.
There are 6 Reasons to Wear Vibram Five Fingers:
1. Strengthens Muscles in the Feet and Lower Legs wearing Five Fingers will stimulate and strengthen muscles in the feet and lower legs, improving general foot health and reducing the risk of injury.
2. Improves Range of Motion in Ankles, Feet and Toes no longer ‘cast’ in a shoe, the foot and toes move more naturally then before.
3. Stimulates Neural Function Important to Balance and Agility – when wearing Vibram Five Fingers, thousands of neurological receptors in the feet send valuable information to the brain, improving balance and agility.
4. Improves Proprioception and Body Awareness those same neurological receptors heighten body awareness, sending messages about body mechanics, form, and movement.
5. Eliminates Heel Lift to Align the Spine and Improve Posture By lowering the heel, our bodyweight becomes evenly distributed across the foot, promoting proper posture and spine alignment.
6. Allows the Foot and Body to Move Naturally, Which Just FEELS GOOD.
I have high arches and it’s hard to get enough support in most shoes. I love my vibram five fingers classic!
They fit tightly against my foot, so for me they’re so much better than any other shoes. Honestly it’s like walking barefoot. So if you feel like your feet aren’t ever supported by shoes, you’ll probably love them.
However, I’m curious if I should use them for badminton. I play a lot of competitive badminton, and my traditional running shoes just don’t feel right. I could buy badminton shoes for about the price of the Vibrams, but then I could only use them for badminton, not the gym, running.
So last month I bought a pair of Vibram Five Finger Shoes. They are suitable for badminton as well as gym, running ect.